torsdag 9 juli 2009

Babies smell so good!




What is it that makes babies smell so good? After I am done breast feeding and after a good old burp, I just love sitting with Noah sleeping on my shoulder, sniffing on him for hours. He just smells devine.
What is it that makes babies feel so soft? I just love holding my son in my arms touching his soft skin, especially his cute little feet. They are so soft. I bet Noah has been laying like this in the belly, since he lays like this all the time now.
I love looking at him when he sleeps, sometimes smiling and making cute little noises. Is it the angel standing next to him guarding him that he smiles to? I think so. I love singing lullabies trying to get him to sleep. I am just so happy beeing the mother of Noah. Mom is the best title I have ever earned.

Inga kommentarer: