söndag 12 juli 2009

Chillin in Smörhålan














This Friday I decided to pop-in on my mom and the rest of the family in Smörhålan. Bart had to do a lot of homework and I was bored. By the way, I craved my little mom. When I got there, they just got home from the store. We sat and chit-chatted with Noah still sleeping in the car seat. Patrik said he got a cake to celebrate something. He said: I am going to be a dad! You should have seen me, my jaw dropping down to the ground. I didn't even know he had a girlfriend. Half a second later everybody just cracked up and started laughing. He was just joking of course. Instead he told me he got accepted to the Officers academy. Wow, how proud am I. I bet my father in heaven is smiling down at him. He was in the navy himself and would be so proud for him right now. We ate the cake he bought. Everybody was passing Noah around. It’s was nice to see how much a little baby can do to people because I didn’t see anybody frowning with Noah in there arms.

Inga kommentarer: