fredag 24 juli 2009

Spending time with Grandma


Noah is wearing the cute sweater and hat my mom made for him. He is so cute!


I hung out at my moms house the other day. Bart was studying as usual and Noah and I felt like getting out of the house. It is so much fun over there, and I just love every single one of my family members. Thank you guys for being you! Here is Noah in grandma Susannes lap heavily asleep. Everytime I see my mom and she holds Noah she says: He got so big Josefine! Eventhough she just saw him the other day. You are cute mom! She is going to become a doula soon, which means she will be assisting women in labor. I was planning to call her when I was in labor, so she could come and support me. But when I was giving birth to Noah I totally forgot. I regret that so much, because who would have been better than my mom, who surely knows what childbirth is, to have around. Next time I promise you mom that you can be there and help me and Bart!


Aunt Caroline and Noah chitchatting

Inga kommentarer: