söndag 19 juli 2009

Noah is finally tired


Noah in the bouncer, not tired at all.


The cousines in Milos stroller, it's getting pretty tight in there.


Cute vs. Cool! Daddy has the magical touch. Here's Noah sleeping in his arms


After a meal Bart is burping Noah who falls a sleep in his hands. Cutepie!


Tired father and son!

Yesterday Noah was awake pretty much all day. He slept for an hour at the most when I took him out in the stroller and 15 minutes here and there during feeding time. We tried everything: bouncer, gym, just lying on the quilt on his tummy, in the stroller, in the crib, walking around with the Baby Bjorn, vacuuming the floors, relaxing music, singing and playing. Yes you name it, we tried everything but nothing worked. He was satisfied for about 5 minutes and then he got fussy and wanted our attention. He’s the happiest with either me or Bart just holding him and playing with him. But it was tiring! I got frustrated a couple of times because nothing seemed to please him. But around 9:30 pm Bart and I decided to go for a walk with Daisy and see if that could make him fall asleep. As soon as we put him in, he was down! Finally he couldn’t resist and gave in for the tiredness. He slept pretty much all night except when it was time to eat. We all slept until 11:30 today! Boy where we tired. We gave Noah a bath and he got some breakfast and now he is sleeping. I don’t know why he couldn’t relax and sleep all day yesterday. Maybe he is going thru a growing phase? Or could it have been something I have been eating/ drinking? Maybe I need to cut out coffee and Coke! But It feels good now when he is sleeping finally, because even though I think we got an exceptionally energized boy I don’t think it healthy for him to be that awake.
Now I am a little free to catch up on me, myself, Bart and the house. Maybe I’ll do some cleaning and through some cloths in the washer. Maybe I even feel like baking some cinnamon rolls. Just to be able to update the blog feels reliving. Maybe I will go down to Jenny’s later to just talk and chitchat for a little while. It is important to get some time to yourself otherwise the mom won’t not be so happy, and it’s important that mom’s are happy!

Inga kommentarer: