söndag 19 juli 2009

What a mess!


Here's me making cinnamon rolls. What does taste better than fresh cinnamon rolls with a cup of cold milk? I was actually pretty productive today for a change, which felt good. Noah's been awake a lot as usual but got some naps in between. He's been a good boy! We got out on two walks in the stroller so I am also doing some much needed fat-burning.


I put Noah on his quilt on the couch for a while when I was baking in the kitchen. When I went to check on him Daisy was laying next to him as if to make sure he was ok. How cute is that?


Today after eating I burped Noah and heard him burp a big one as usual. A few minutes later when I thought he was done I looked at him and he looks like this. Apperently he threw up on my shoulder and got it all in his face. I laughed and Noah just looked at me having no clue what I was laughing at.

1 kommentar:

Mike sa...

What are you feeding that kid? He is getting huge!!! The cinnamon rolls look good. Maybe that is what you are feeding him. Love you guys, Dad