tisdag 28 juli 2009

Our Little Patriot

Josefine dressed Noah up like a little American patriot today. She then sung "Take me out to the ballpark" to him. It took a few times to get the text right, but she did in the end. As you can see, Noah is cute and strong. He has his shoes on that he got from his aunt Amy. They are a little big but he should be able to fit in them soon. He can stand up all by himself for a little bit but still needs help with his balance. If you let him go, his body stays stiff and he falls down like a tree.


We went to the nurse today for a little check up. Noah is now 6,160 grams, or 13 lbs 9 oz and 60 cm, or about 24 inches.


Here's Josefine and Noah's butt. I don't know why but Josefine thinks Noah looks just like me in this picture.



Lately, I have spent so much time studying and going to the gym and I am so happy and grateful to have Josefine around to take care of Noah all day. Without her it would be so hard for me to finish school and get back into shape. Doing these two things are so important to me right now and I love her for giving me the time I need to do them. I know it’s hard for her sometimes because she can get a little grumpy. Today I took a funny picture of one such moment but she did not like it and deleted it. Oh well, here's a picture of Josefine when she is happy instead.

Inga kommentarer: